Jennifer, from Blessings from above, tagged me! (that cute girl!) Have never done this before!!
The tag is to post six uninteresting things about myself and in turn tag six others to do the same.
1) Along the same lines as Jennifer-- I do a really weird thing in my head I type out conversations,
actually with my fingers while I'm talking. Have always done it don't know why. There's another thing I do, if I'm bored like in a waiting room or something I count straight lines, for instance trim around windows would be 4 depending on how many windows they have and trim on the floor and crown molding, you get the picture! weird, and it doesn't stop there it has to end on a even number not odd.
2) I get lost easily! No matter what--if I've been there a million times I'm still going to find a way to get turned around! (husband hates this)
3) I have very high arches, which makes it very difficult to purchase any sort of cool shoes...and wide feet to boot! Thanks Dad!
4) I'm obsessed with my weight, no matter what it is, it's never good enough!
5) When I write out my bills I write them out like it's a race...the faster the better. Thank you internet for making it a lot faster!
6) I take on other peoples emotions, to the point of totally feeling their pain, joy etc. A good thing to a point.
p.s. I think I need therapy! lol
-- If you want to play:
- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- List 6 uninteresting things about yourself.
- Tag 6 random people at the end of your entry
Heidi at Candid Chatter
Kathy at Mama's losin' It
Ali at WhimsicALIty
Chelsea at qu'e es esto?