Today, I crawled to the computer (not really...more like walked humped--over) and I read a lot of my favorite blogs and low and behold I've been tagged by (Sunshine Buzo) and I have to tell you 6 to 10 things that you don't know about me!
I have to say, I feel honored when someone picks me--a long the same lines as Candid Carrie's post, and her mentioning hardly ever getting picked at recess for Red Rover...well, I wasn't' picked either, or when I was picked I was last. Duck, Duck, Goose.
Talk about being anxious--sitting in the circle, circling around-- D u c k......D u c k......D u c k (hurry the heck up--PICK ME) GOOSE!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh it was such a stupid game, you're always caught off guard when you finally do get picked!
Another game we played in gym, was bombardment...they don't play it anymore--too much of a liability I guess. We were tougher back then. I'm totally getting off subject. So here ya go:
GPS system. Yes, I got one for Mother's Day, hey-- I only called her a bitch two times! (sorry lady)
3) Raised horses when I was a kid. (love the smell of barns) Used to throw the horse manure at my younger brother, of course when they were frozen! duh.
4) Love to ride motorcycles! (still have a motorcycles endorsement)
5) Getting a tattoo (don't tell my husband) he's very conservative. (not politically though) He doesn't like the way I dress either! He thinks I dress too young.
6) We've had many different pets--(can't say no to my kids) bearded dragon, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish, cats, dogs, asia frog, and soon another exotic pet. (cannot tell you it's a secret, husband doesn't' know yet!) Shhhhh don't tell.
7) Would love to be a foster mom-husband thinks we have enough kids....I just want to take care of kids, that don't have homes!
I need to stop here, as to save some secrets, for another time!
Thanks for coming here!!!!!!
(spokes N spin)
The Wilson House
(blessings from above) She's such a cutie! Jennifer