Friday, August 3, 2007

uhh..

well 'ello. I'm a tad confused..when I woke up this morning and checked my email I saw the email asking if I wanted to contribute to this blog.
I, of course, am Chelsea (apparently crazy as well), and like I said, very confused.
Let's see..both my sister and mother had a point to their post, but I...don't. I do think its kind of funny though that this is called "women's prerogative" (weird spelling, huh?) because my mum and dad just made a list of "rules" that says we are not allowed to change our mind about...anything anymore. So hopefully this means that the list of rules is, well, a lie.
Well, that is all I have to say, I will probably be back to lie later. G'bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just checked outyour blog...i like it. am looking forward to reading about what goes on over there. love you guys... mommom

dandelionia said...

Do you think you're British??

Oh, I get it 'Arry Potter