Sunday, August 5, 2007

so I'm a little late....

Ha, Everyone has been bugging me about posting on this little thing so finally I think I'll make 'em happy and just do it... Well... I'm the vegetarian... actually pescotarian, but I won't go into details.... the funny thing about it is that whenever I don't feel like doing anything it always is because "she's a vegetarian!!", but jeez maybe I'd like to not go on a bike ride because it's just that time of the month!!!... not always because "she's a vegetarian". Ha, well anyways I really don't know what else to say.... everyone else had some really great posts and I feel mine is just lacking. hm well I'm also an artist, I draw things and what not, I suppose their mildly okay... but whatever apparently some people think otherwise, I'll maybe post some stuff later so you guys can decide, but I think this first post is sort of a get-to-know-me kind of thing, so yeah! I'm finished

3 comments:

careysue said...

The fact that your the middle child-I can totally relate to you and your ways! Great post Hannah and am looking forward to your sense of humor shining through!

dandelionia said...

You're a little late because you're a vegetarian!

Anonymous said...

glad you're aboard. Hope to hear more from you later