Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sneaky

Fitting with the title of this blog, I have been particularly indecisive lately. This indecision is controlling my life so much that I can not talk to others without at some point ignoring others' conversation or points or whatever they're talking about and dwelling upon my indecision. So, clearly, I need to update this blog with what has been CONSUMING me.

COLLEGE.

Of course, college. Of course. Last year was filled with bronchitis and fatigue and fear, and now I have to take intensive Spanish AGAIN and this is, clearly, frightening me half-to-death. Today, however, instead of dwelling on should-I-or-should-I-not?, I researched the possibility that I wouldn't take the class, and realized that the alternatives were slim. So that indecision is finally over! And while I was researching my intensive Spanish class I realized that I couldn't take my amazing Arts in the Community class because I don't have a car. Oh, actual action. Now I'm taking an English class based primarily on fantasy.

Then there is mi otra problema---the microwave stand! What color should it be? Our room is going to be warm-colored (reds, mostly) and clean, simple looking. So what color should the microwave stand be? Any suggestions? Hints? Advice?

3 comments:

careysue said...

So, yeah I think the logical color would be red-and it would look bright and happy! that's my vote.

Anonymous said...

i don't care what color you decide, just so you decide soon. poppi would like to get started and make it beautiful... red, green, blue, black, yellow, orange, purple, etc. etc.

Anonymous said...

black!