Friday, August 3, 2007

The Blog Train

If there was a blog train, streaming along, picking up fabulous bloggers, I'm pretty sure my women and I have clearly missed it. Even when I began reading blogs, years ago, I was intensely aware of the fact that I could not start my own blog, because alas! the train had left the station. But now, fortunately, sneakily, I have managed to steal my way onto the newest caboose trailing down the track, as I can always say, rather snottily, "Well my mother wanted to start a blog." And, of course, old people...they're always behind in the times.

Anyway, enough metaphors. I'm Ali (a little nuts), and also the one that came up with that fabulous "About Me", which is a little, I admit, obnoxious. No one is reading this, though, so I'm a little safe from the frightening idea that strangers may think I'm obnoxious or, in the least, self-deprecating. But because I WANT that frightening idea, I have decided to keep my posts short, incredibly witty (haha), and frequent, because with so many hormonal women posting I'm afraid anything long will cause the average stranger a nervous breakdown and--"My God, how can that father survive?! Give those girls some chocolate!"

And who wants that?

2 comments:

dandelionia said...

This is actually ME talking, not awomansprerogative....

Anonymous said...

you guys are really confusing me. who is really blogging.. whoever it is, keep it up