Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is a therapeutic post for me



I really wish that I could write. Tell all of you what I'm feeling right now. How do you put into words emptiness, pain and hopelessness. That's what I was feeling yesterday for a bit. I say a bit, because I cannot let myself stay in that frame of mind. I have to stay positive and move forward...I have a lot of people counting on me for that.

I'm sorry to say that it's almost become part of my life for the last 8 years. One more tragedy to deal with...suck it up Carey, and deal with it.

You must be wondering...where's her faith? I have faith. Faith, that what ever happens, I am not alone, that I can deal with what's put in front of me. That there is something better for us in the future. All of us.

That being said, I am only human, and I am at the end of my rope. That's basically all I wanted to say today.


More later. Thanks guys for listening, and as strange as it might seem I feel better just putting it on paper...so to speak.

5 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

You may feel like you have to be the strong one...but you can't carry all of it. I'll be thinking about you. Hope everything is ok.

The Rule Maker said...

Carey - I am not sure I know everything that is going on with you right now but please know that you have many people who are behind you that you can lean on. WE ALL need a little help every now and then. LEAN AWAY!

Ronda's Rants said...

I am sorry...I don't know all of your cares but I am sure you are one strong lady...if I can do anything to lighten your burden...just let me know. Please know you and your family are in my prayers!
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

Alicia said...

I'm sorry to hear that diagnosis, and I'm sorry for your pain.

Kerry said...

Just letting you know I m thinking about you and yours. Hope things are ok.